Details of our "Broker Before You Buy" scheme
In addition to our normal trade-in option, we are pleased to offer our "Broker Before You Buy Scheme" which works in the following way . . .
- Email us recent photographs and an inventory of your boat to enable us to advise you on the likely selling price of your boat.
- If you then want to proceed, bring your boat to our boatyard and we will then advertise your boat at this suggested selling price, or even for a higher price, if you prefer.
- Once your boat is in our boatyard and available for customers to view, we will also offer it through our exclusive database of customers searching for a secondhand fishing boat.
- The aim is to achieve the best possible selling price for your boat to enable you to buy a new Predator, so our "Broker Before You Buy" service is free of charge to all customers who go on to purchase a new boat from us, even if you buy one of our special offer boats!
- At any time you can change your mind and withdraw your boat from sale, we guarantee there will be no charge for our services, not even for boat storage or advertising.
- Please note that Predator Boats reserve the right to decline boats, or to withdraw boats from this scheme that had previously been accepted, without giving a reason.
- We will only charge for our services if:
1. We sell your boat on your behalf but you then decide not to buy a Predator Boat, or
2. Your boat is withdrawn from the scheme, for any reason, and you do not remove it from our boatyard within 10 days, in which case we will charge you for storage from that date.
Full Terms and Conditions will be supplied on request, please contact Grant on 01772 812462 or email some photos of your boat to him at firstname.lastname@example.org