The Predator 165 Base Package Deal Offer
- Helmsman and co-pilot’s all-weather swivel bucket seats (comfortable and yet easy to clean and totally water-proof) with storage lockers in the seat bases
- The Predator unique ‘Life-ring’ of built-in buoyancy, making the Predator 165 one of the safest boats you can buy
- Top-quality, heavy duty, no-feedback steering system that gives the Predator 165 a ‘Big Boat’ feel and makes driving it, “a piece of cake”. (Mike Thrussel, Total Sea Fishing)
- Four flush-mounted rod-holders
- Heavy duty cockpit tonneau cover, made from top quality, marine-grade, UV protected vinyl.
- Heavy duty stainless steel bow roller and stainless steel mooring/anchoring bollard on the foredeck
- Two stainless steel mooring cleats on the stern.
- Stainless steel boarding step and grab handle (which, in conjunction with the dive-platform type stern, allows for easy boarding following launching.)
- Fire extinguisher mounted on the steering console
- Full length side rails and grab handles fitted to the cuddy.
- Acclaimed nonslip cockpit flooring system that remains nonslip year in, year out
- Choice of superb outboard motors, all with the manufacturer’s 5 year warranty, and all fully-rigged with control cables, propeller, battery, rev counter and trim gauge.
- Engine locking bolt (this secures the main engine to the transom, and is usually an insurance requirement).
- An SBS Predator-specification braked roller coaster trailer, double-dipped galvanised, welded chassis (meaning fewer U-bolts), new-type sealed-for-life bearings, stainless steel brake cables, 24 non-marking rubber rollers, mudguard steps, 2 speed winch, jockey wheel and lighting board.
- Ratchet tie-down straps
- High-visibility prop bag
Here are some of the most popular choices of outboard to complete this Predator 165 Package
All fully rigged and ready to go!
Please get in contact for our most up to date competitive prices!