Why Buy a Predator?
If you are about to buy a new boat, perhaps the first question you might ask yourself is, "Why buy a Predator rather than one of the many similar boats on the market?"
We would answer that question in six parts:
- Hand Built in Britain. Every Predator Boat is hand built in our workshops in Lancashire by experienced and skilled craftsmen using only the very best Lloyds' approved materials. This careful attention to build strength and quality means that warranty issues almost never arise, so you can buy with confidence.
- Customer Service. At predator Boats we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide. But don't just take our word for these things, take a look at what previous Predator Boats' customers have written about our service and our products on our Customer Comments page.
- Safety. Every Predator Boat is fitted with our unique "Lifering" of buoyancy and every model has been extensively tested for swamped buoyancy and stability, for sure-footed and predictable handling under power, and for ease of launching and recovery. This thorough and determined testing ensures the maximum safety for you, your friends and your family. We believe that such testing is absolutely vital for all sea-going boats!
- Performance. All of the Predator Boats' models are design with performance in mind and are arguably the best performing boats in their class. And it's not just we at Predator Boats who think that, just read what the experts have had to say on our Experts' Comments page.
- Value For Money. At Predator Boats we have built our reputation on these key features of build quality, customer service and safety, and all at an affordable price. This means that every Predator Boat model offers tremendous value for money.
- Available for Your Personal Inspection. Because we are proud of the boats we build, here at Predator Boats, we actively encourage customers to come and see for themselves the build strength and quality that go into each and every Predator Boat. If you would like a personal guided tour of our workshops, please contact Ray or Dave for a personal guided tour.
Please call Grant on 01772 812462 (out of office hours 07967 184528) or email email@example.com for more details.